Single mode 900um LC click-on connector
ECO Series™ Field-Assembly LC Type Fiber Optic Connectors
TechLogix ECO Series™ field-installable fiber optic connectors are designed for quick, easy and reliable termination of 250μm, 900μm and 2.0mm fiber cables, including both distribution and zip-cord configurations.
ECO Series™ connectors are compatible with both single mode (OS1 & OS2) and multimode (OM2, OM3 & OM4) fiber and are available in standard (UPC) and angled (APC) pre-polished formats. No epoxying, crimping, polishing or proprietary tools are required for termination.
Unlike other connectors which are marketed as “one-size fits all”, ECO Series™ connectors are specific to 250μm, 900μm and 2.0mm cables to ensure perfect alignment, reducing refraction and signal loss. And regardless of cable, a large built-in verification window, self-centering alignment groove and easy-to-press button for one-click termination ensures installation times around two minutes.
- LC type connectors
- Pre-polished for UPC (standard) & APC (angled) connections
- Compatible with single mode (OS1 & OS2) & multimode (OM2, OM3 & OM4) cable
- Compatible with 250μm, 900μm & 2.0mm cable, including distribution and zip-cord formats
- No proprietary tools required
- No epoxy, crimping or polishing required
- Built-in verification window showing proper termination
- Self-centering alignment groove for easy & reliable insertion of the fiber optic strand
- Built-in button for one click termination & locking jig release
- Average termination time around two minutes
- Re-usable (five or less termination cycles recommended)