Wall-mount fiber distribution box -- 16 port with outdoor rating (requires couplers)
16-port Indoor/Outdoor Wall-Box
The TechLogix TL-16P-DB-O is a simple, cost-effective solution for terminating, adapting, and coupling fiber optic cables in the field. Its durable plastic construction makes it ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications, and its modular design accommodates up to sixteen standard couplers or adapters for 32 total strands of fiber.
The TL-16P-DB-O supports both bulk and premade fiber optic cables and features a built-in fiber management system, providing cable strain-relief and protection. When installing premade cables, please note that the 16P-DB-O pass-through holes are designed for simplex style connectors -- duplex connectors should be separated prior to installation.
Note: The compatible fiber optic adapters and couplers are sold separately. The TL-16P-DB-O supports universally sized panel-mount adapters.
- 16 total customizable ports for use with TechLogix couplers and adapters (sold separately)
- Supports up to 32 total strands of fiber (sixteen duplex adapters/couplers)
- Two inlet and sixteen outlet ports (typical use pattern)
- Built-in fiber cable coiler for strain-relief
- Plastic construction
- Indoor/outdoor rated
- Built-in insulating gasket
- 12.5" x 10.2" x 3.5" (26cm x 32cm x 9cm)
- Compatible with both single mode and multimode cable and adapters/couplers
- UV and water-resistant
- Wall and pole mountable
- White plastic
- Ideal for demarc applications