Wall-mount fiber distribution box -- 6 port with outdoor rating (requires couplers)
6-port Indoor/Outdoor Wall-Box
The TechLogix TL-6P-DB-O is a simple, cost-effective solution for terminating, adapting, and coupling fiber optic cables in the field. Its durable plastic construction makes it ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications, and its modular design accommodates up to six standard couplers or adapters for twelve total strands of fiber.
The TL-6P-DB-O supports both bulk and premade fiber optic cables and features a built-in fiber management system, providing cable strain-relief and protection.
Note: The compatible fiber optic adapters and couplers are sold separately. The TL-6P-DB-O supports universally sized panel-mount adapters.
- 6 total customizable ports for use with TechLogix couplers and adapters (sold separately)
- Supports up to twelve total strands of fiber (six duplex adapters/couplers)
- One inlet and six outlet ports (typical use pattern)
- Built-in fiber cable coiler for strain-relief
- Plastic construction
- Indoor/outdoor rated
- Built-in insulating gasket
- 8.25" x 5.5" x 1.6" (21cm x 14cm x 4cm)
- Compatible with both single mode and multimode cable and adapters/couplers
- UV and water-resistant
- Wall and pole mountable
- White plastic
- Ideal for demarc applications