HDMI 2.0 & Control over Two Fiber Optic Cable Extender Set -- no SFP modules
HDMI 2.0 & Control over Two Fiber Optic Cable Extender
HDMI cables are great for transmitting audio and video signals short distances, but larger buildings and larger rooms often need electronics inline to ensure signal performance. Simply pulling a long HDMI cable or connecting multiple HDMI cables together can cause signal drop out, interference, pixelation and a host of other signal and performance problems.
The TL-FO2-VLC replaces a traditional HDMI cable with active electronics designed specifically for sending audio and video signals up to 10km. Simply connect the TL-FO2-VLC transmitter to your source device (often a switcher, matrix, DVD player or cable box), connect the TL-FO2-VLC receiver to your destination device (often a display or projector), connect the two units with a fiber optic patch cord (sold separately), and connect the power supplies.
Unlike boosters or twisted pair extenders, the TL-FO2-VLC uses fiber optic technology that is immune to outside electrical interference and will better future-proof your facility.
The TL-FO2-VLC comes in two variations:
- The TL-FO2-VLC-MM is compatible with multimode fiber (OM3/4/5) and has a distance limit of 300m (984').
- The TL-FO2-VLC-SM is compatible with single mode fiber (OS2) and has a distance limit of of 10km (6.2 miles).
- Transmit HDMI and control up to 984 ft. (300m) over multimode or 10km (6.2mi) over single mode fiber optic cabling
- Supports bi-directional IR or RS232 (selectable via dip switch)
- Supports full 18G 4K@60 4:4:4 8 bit HDMI
- Supports multichannel audio including 7.1 DTS Master HD and Dolby TrueHD
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 and HDR compatible
- Swappable SFP+ module for longer distance applications
- Requires duplex fiber (two strands)
- LC fiber connectors
- Automatic compression/decompression of signals above 3 Gbps per channel (9 Gbps total)
- Requires power at both the transmitter and receiver
- Locking power supply
- Immune to RF and EM interference