10/100/1000M Ethernet SFP Media Converter with 1 GE SFP Slot & 2 RJ45 Ports
Fiber-based Media Converter -- 1 SFP & 2 RJ45
TechLogix media converters adapt fiber signals to a variety of different formats and/or cable types.
The TL-MC-1S2R features one SFP port (SFP module sold separately) and two RJ45 twisted pair ports, effectively adapting twisted pair-based devices to fiber for longer transmission distances. The MC-1S2R supports multimode fiber when paired with a multimode SFP module and single mode fiber when paired with a single mode SFP module.
Two TL-MC-1S2R media converters are required for most applications -- one for each end of the cable run.
- Convert signals from twisted pair to fiber and vice versa
- One SFP (fiber) port and two RJ45 (twisted pair) ports
- 10/100/1000M data rate
- 850nm/1310nm/1550nm supported wavelengths
- Single mode and multimode fiber compatible (SFP module dependent)
- SFP module sold separately
- Suggested multimode module: TL-1GSFP-MM550
- Multimode max distance: 550m (1,805 ft.)
- Suggested single mode module: TL-1GSFP-SM20K
- Single mode max distance: 20km (12.4 miles)
- 0 degree to 60 degree C operating temperature
- 1.0" x 2.75" x 3.6" (26mm x 70mm x 93mm)
- 5V power supply (included)
- IEEE 802.3z & 802.3ab compliant
- MDI/MDIX auto-crossover
- Jumbo frame (64-9216 byte)
- Voltage monitor support
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Plug-and-play compliant