18G HDMI & Control over Twisted Pair Cable Extender -- 40m
18G HDMI & Control over Twisted Pair Cable Extender Set -- 40m
HDMI cables are great for transmitting audio and video signals short distances, but larger buildings and larger rooms often need electronics inline to ensure signal performance. Simply pulling a long HDMI cable or connecting multiple HDMI cables together can cause signal drop out, interference, pixelization and a host of other signal and performance problems.
The TL-TP40-HDC2 replaces a traditional HDMI cable with active electronics designed specifically for sending video signals up to 130 feet. Plus, built-in IR and RS232 control signal embedding allow you to also transmit remote control commands with the HDMI stream.
In actual practice, this means you can use the TL-TP40-HDC2 to send audio and video signals from your source device (often a switcher, cable box, or DVD player) to your destination device (often a display or projector) and control the source device remotely...all using a single twisted pair cable. In other words, you can install your source device in a remote closet or cabinet and control it with the same remote control used for your display. Now that’s a clean installation!
- Transmit HDMI, RS232 & IR over a single twisted pair cable
- 18G 4K@60 4:4:4 compatible
- 130 ft. (40m) max distance for 4K
- 220 ft. (70m) max distance for 1080p
- Embedded bi-directional IR and RS232 control
- System powered from either the transmitter or receiver
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant
- CEC & HDR compatible
- Light compression (2:1 ratio) on signals over 10G